jueves, 24 de septiembre de 2009

saytime with jazler




Here I give a small contribution, and I explain how to give the time with the Jazler
not a genius but slips away ... , I do and I work 10! is rather simple ... first seek an automated task, I use ROBOTASK. Usually when they say on radio or in advertisements inserted in either oy point average, I do so, then depends on the ingenuity of each. eg:
we will prepare to pass the time at 12, according to the quantity of publications that have at 12 and if they want to quit when priority 1 or priority 17 pc that depends,
Suppose we use priority 17, FILE mp3 recorded several that say so: it is the hour midnight, one minute (1201.mp3), is the hour midnight, two minutes (1202.mp3), is the hour midnight, three minutes (1203.mp3 ) and so on depending on the time of the batch (12xx.mp3), (I think until 12:15 in case) all that I put in a folder x, with Automator tasks in my case ROBOTASK (any version ) program, which from the 12 (and the hours they choose to spend pcs) begins copying the mp3 file for that hour and minute to a folder named AIR TIME, CHANGE the name and that each hora.mp3 minute it replaced with the siguiente.o minute hora.mp3 is that my file was updated every minute with the new time ... 1201.mp3 "- move replaced with - time. Mp3
After wake up in the data base of Jazler file "hora.mp3" as you put advertising nomas and the priority you want, when read Jazler seek to play this .... will be updated as it is updated every minute .... ... usually .... what programs every hour. hour and a half ... is up to you .... ... Is something simple but ingenious ... ;)
I leave some sample audio files for little ones that give an idea:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6F5KV3FZ




ROBOTASK 3.4 FULL : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NFS2K0LN

1 comentario:

  1. hello, I have jazler radiostar, can do work, hardlock is neccesary....

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BN8S2EYS

    ResponderEliminar